1866 - 1871 (4 years)
||Edward Kedington Howes  |
||4 Sep 1866
||Morningthorpe, Norfolk 
||21 Sep 1866
||St John the Baptist, Morningthorpe, Norfolk 
||Abt Nov 1866
||Morningthorpe, Norfolk [4, 5]
||Manor House, Morningthorpe, Norfolk
||22 Apr 1871
|Cause: Diphtheritic Croop |
||27 Apr 1871
||St John the Baptist, Morningthorpe, Norfolk
||Abt May 1871
||Depwade RD, Norfolk 
- Question: was this man really named for his 4x great grandmother?
||31 Dec 2019 |
||Edward Howes, b. 7 Jul 1813, Spixworth, Norfolk , d. 26 Mar 1871, Morningthorpe, Norfolk (Age 57 years) |
||Fanny Fellowes, b. 10 Oct 1821, Talton, Warwickshire , d. 2 Apr 1884, Morningthorpe, Norfolk (Age 62 years) |
||Abt Aug 1851
||Henstead RD, Norfolk 
||4 Sep 1851
||Shotesham St Mary, Norfolk 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 4 Sep 1866 - Morningthorpe, Norfolk
|Baptism - 21 Sep 1866 - St John the Baptist, Morningthorpe, Norfolk
|Birth - Abt Nov 1866 - Morningthorpe, Norfolk
|Residence - 1871 - Manor House, Morningthorpe, Norfolk
|Died - Cause: Diphtheritic Croop - 22 Apr 1871 - Morningthorpe, Norfolk
|Buried - 27 Apr 1871 - St John the Baptist, Morningthorpe, Norfolk
|Death - Abt May 1871 - Depwade RD, Norfolk
|| : Address
: Not Set
- [S480] BMD register (England & Wales) - deaths - multiple sources.
available online from various sources
- [S143] Pall Mall Gazette.
- [S73] TINSTAAFL, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~tinstaafl/, freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~tinstaafl/index.htm.
- [S81] Pilot.familysearch.org.
- [S542] 1871 census.
- [S35] Freebmd.
- [S475] BMD register (England & Wales) - marriages - multiple sources.
- [S132] Ipswich Journal.
Generally, citations from the Ipswich Journal are from a few days after the actual event.