How helpful/interesting/boring would it be if I were to send an occasional email with site updates?
For instance, in the past few days, I have:
- uploaded about 400 more individuals from two or three trees I have received, including our first wholly US tree. We now have just shy of 5,000 people in the database and I have promises of more trees from more registrants.
- made a start at a page with weblinks to what I think are helpful or interesting sites. Do send me your ideas for more.
- begun a page about our surname's derivation (am already getting ideas from others about how to improve it!)
- commented on two users' trees and helped both make some improvements to what they already had, based upon Norfolk data already entered
- agreed formally with the Guild of One-Name Studies (GOONS) to make this a registered study. That means that I am committing to (a) answering all enquiries and (b) collecting data on all Howes everywhere.
As of tonight we now have 15 registered users. Thanks to everyone for showing interest and sending your comments. I accept all feedback and will do what I can to improve and further develop the site and/or even stop sending you these site updates if you so wish.
1 post • Page 1 of 1