Want to see a full House? Come to RootsTech Salt Lake City 2020

mardler
Site Admin

Want to see a full House? Come to RootsTech Salt Lake City 2020

Post by mardler »

David.Kennerly.JPG
David.Kennerly.JPG (88.44 KiB) Viewed 3310 times
I regularly attend genealogy events on both sides of the Atlantic and RootsTech is simply THE best. Not only is it the biggest but it is by far the best organized AND you have the Family History Library just yards away . . . .!

As an Ambassador for RootsTech Salt Lake City 2020, I'm pleased to be able to offer a free 4-day pass to the conference, just as for London or SLC last year. The pass gets the lucky winner:
-- entry to Keynote sessions as illustrated above
-- access to 300 classes
-- access to the Expo Hall with many exhibitors' booths and other, shorter presentations
-- evening events
That's a $299 value and it's worth every penny. This will be my 6th RootsTech. I'm hooked!

How do I win?
Simples! You gotta enter.
Send an email to me at rootstech@howesfamilies.com. Mention RootsTech in the body of the note. Send one per day, by all means. More than that and I will delete them.
Worried about giving out your email address? Don't be. After the competition ends, I will delete all the other mails.

When does the competition end?
At 11:59pm US Eastern Time on December 20, either my wife or I will pick an email at random from all the entries and I will notify the winner. The winner has 24 hours to respond with an affirmative acceptance and their "name and town". If I do not hear within 24 hours I will re-draw, and so on until we have a winner. I will announce the "name and town" of the winner in next month's newsletter.

I'm definitely interested in coming to Salt Lake City. But the cut price offers will cease by then.
Indeed they will. What you need to do is buy a ticket in advance. IF you should win, the good folks at RootsTech will refund what you previously paid, just as they did with our London winner.
A full four-day pass is currently on offer at $189 at rootstech.org/salt-lake. However, if you use the discount code THANKS and buy before December 9, you will pay only $169.
You can also buy a one-day pass, normally $99, for half-off, again before December 9 with the discount code GENFRIEND.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS. Anyone can enter. Good luck!
Paul

Disclaimer: as an Ambassador, I receive a free 4-day pass, the opportunity to interview some celebrities (see past monthly newsletters) and VIP seating for keynote presentations. I receive no direct monetary reward for doing anything in connection with RootsTech 2020 in Salt Lake City.